Swiss School Teaching Assistant Kindergarten
In 2017, the Swiss School Beijing (SSBJ) opened its doors as new section of Western Academy of Beijing (WAB), teaching a multilingual program based on the Swiss curriculum.
Please send your application (CV, relevant certificates and letters of reference) no later than 30th of April 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact Barbara Stäuble, Member of the Board, Association Swiss School Beijing, email@example.com.
- Participate in and contribute to the planning of instruction, under the guidance of the class teacher.
- Regularly work with individual or groups of students as instructed and supervised by the class teacher. These may include reading groups, math groups, or one-on-one student support on differentiated activities.
- Manage the equipment and materials in the classroom/teaching area as directed by the class teacher.
- Assist with supervision of students in the classroom, when moving between sections, in assemblies, on the playgrounds, during emergency drills, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing teaching materials for the class teacher/team, typing, photocopying, laminating, printing and filling.
- Assist the classroom teacher/team as directed within reason.
Bachelor’s in education
- Personal Skills and Abilities
Ability to foster positive working relationships with staff and students
- Excellent communication skills in English (speak, read and write)
- Ability to speak and read German is an advantage but not a requirement
- Skills in desktop publishing, word processing, email
Experience working with young children
- Participate in a vibrant and multicultural work environment at Western Academy of Beijing, one of the best international school in Beijing
- Work with and learn from experienced Swiss teachers
- Join a „startup“ school and get the opportunity to shape its future
- Local salary and contract
- Starting date: August 1, 2019